LandPKS in the Field
Discover the value and potential of your land. Use this information to plan and track management actions. Monitor soil health and vegetation indicators over time.
- Soil characterization and identification with links to NRCS and FAO soil information
- Soil infiltration and plant available water-holding capacity prediction
- Ecological Site identification (US)
- Land Capability Classification
- Calendar-based farm record keeping
- Record yield, rainfall, planting dates, and more
- Monitor soil health with simple field observations – no lab required
- Record NRCS-aligned soil health indicators
- Store lab results for pH, soil organic carbon/matter, and electrical conductivity
- 20-minute cover, composition, and height monitoring using a yard or meter stick
- Biomass and utilization
- BLM-AIM/NRCS-NRI-compatible data collection
- View select species that may occur in your area
- Compare species habitat characteristics to your data
Find tutorials, videos, and helpful guides for using LandPKS. Learn more about the methods used in the app. Access student and teacher resources. Access helpful resources for managing your land.
Training & User Guides
Videos and downloadable guides to quickly learn how to use LandPKS, as well as tech support.
LandPKS Modules & Functions
Descriptions and background information for each of the LandPKS modules.
Factsheets and other helpful resources about the wildlife species living on your land. (US only)
LandPKS at Your Desk
Start with the LandPKS app on your mobile device. Access, edit, and download your data at your desk.